.


Britney Spears My Prerogative Digipack Edicion limitada

Este es uno de los discos recopilatorios de Britney, esta vez este disco se hizo en una edicion digipack y limitada con un disco de remixes






Tracklist

1- My prerogative
2- Toxic
3- I'm slave 4 u
4- Oops i did it again
5- Me against the music Feat. Madonna
6- Stronger
7- Everytime
8- Baby one more time
9- (You drive me) Crazy the stop remix
10- Boys (The co-ed Remix) Feat. Pharrel williams
11- Sometimes
12- Overprotected
13- Lucky
14- Outrageous
15- Born to make you happy
16- i love rock N' roll
17 I'm not a girl, not yet a woman
18- I've just begun (Having fun)
19- Do somethin' 

Limited edition remix bonus disc

1- Toxic van helden remix
2-Everytime Hi- bias remix
3-Breathe on me Jacques lu cont mix
4- Outrageous Junkie XL'S dancehall mix
5- Stronger Miguel mig's vocal mix
6- I'm a slave 4 u Thunderpuss mix
7- Chris cox megamix


0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Tags

Seguidores